- 3rd October: Presentation of our work on public engagement with multiple, distributed and interlinked devices at NordiCHI, October 1-3, Oslo, Norway.
- 2nd September: Panelist on “Prototyping von Innovationen”, at Mensch und Computer 2018, September 2-5, Dresden, Germany.
- 9-13 June: Presentation of Pinsight, a novel way of creating and sharing digital content through ‘things’ in the wild at ACM DIS 2018, June 9-13, Hong Kong.
- 23 April: Presentation of SurfaceConstellations at ACM CHI 2018 (Full paper & Demo), April 21-26, Montréal, Canada.
- 11th Feb: Invited talk & performance at Steidinger Künstlerresidenz, Sankt Georgen im Schwarzwald, Germany.
- 17th Oct: Sharing thoughts on interactive tabletop design at The Disappearing Tabletop @ ACM Interactive Surfaces and Spaces (ISS), Brighton, UK.
- 21st September: Talk on physical data installations at ICRI Cities retreat at Intel Labs, Portland, OR , USA.
- 8th-12nd September: Collidoscope at Ars Electronica’s CREATE YOUR WORLD, Linz, Austria.
- 15th-21st August: Research visit to M-ITI, Funchal, Madeira, Portugal.
- 16th-18th June: Collidoscope at Sonar+D @ Sonar 2016, Barcelona, Spain.
- 13th June: Invited talk at Exploratorium (with UCL ICRI Cities team), San Francisco, CA, USA.
- 7th-8th June: Collidoscope at ArtCHI 2016 @ CHI 2016, San Jose, CA, USA.
- 9th November: Winning QM public engagement award (‘Inspire’) for Co-creating Interactive Drama Across Cultures.
- 26th-27th September: Collidoscope at the Digital Design Weekend 2015, V&A, London, UK.
- 14-28th July: Culture-led Interaction Design project as part of ‘Sharing Xiang’ 2015 International Culture-ledSocial Innovation initiative, Hunan, China.
- 22nd-25th June: Presenting work on audience (dis)engagement with public interactives at ACM Creativity and Cognition 2015, Glasgow, UK.
- 18th-20th June: Collidoscope premiering at Sonar 2015, Barcelona, Spain.
- 29th April: Performance (live electronics) at NoiseFloor Festival 2015, Beaconside, Stafford.
- 7th August: Polymetros @ ‘Post Digital?, Degree Art Gallery, London, UK.
- 17th-18th May 2014: Participating MIDI HACK, Stockholm, Sweden.
- 9th March 2014: Big Ears 2014 delegate at the Sonic Arts Research Centre (SARC), Queen’s University, Belfast.
- 21st January: Invited talk: “Exhibition Spaces as Interaction Lab – Evaluating interactive experiences in real-world settings.” at Digital Futures, Victoria and Albert Museum (V&A), London.
- 17th December: Talk: “How do we evaluate that? Developing evaluation strategies for interactive music systems” at DMRN+8, Queen Mary University of London.
- 13th-16th October: Polymetros @ ‘London Innovation Showcase’ (London&Partners/LUIP), Beijing, China.
- 18 June: First Honourable Mention for Best Contribution to Creative Communication 2013 at ACM Creativity and Cognition 2013, Sydney, Australia.
- 17-20th June: Presenting paper on “Designing collaborative musical experiences for broad audiences” at ACM Creativity and Cognition 2013, Sydney, Australia.
- 12th-15th June: Polymetros @ Sonar 2013, Barcelona, Spain.
- 12th-19th May: Polymetros @ Design Can Change! International New Media Art Exhibition, Shenzhen, China.
- 1st May: Live performance at NoiseFloor Festival, Staffordshire University, Beaconside, Stafford.
- 18th April: New Musical Interfaces Concert, Harold Pinter Drama Studio, Queen Mary University, London.
- 7th-10th March: Big Ears 2013 delegate at the Sonic Arts Research Centre (SARC), Queen’s University, Belfast.
- 22nd-23rd September: Showcasing Polymetros at the Digital Design Weekend, V&A, London.
- 26th May: Live performance at the Digital Shoreditch/qMedia Open Studios, EECS/QMUL, London.
- 25th-27th May: Showcasing Polymetros at the Digital Shoreditch/qMedia Open Studios, EECS/QMUL, London.
- 4th May: Invited talk: “Im provising with a black box – A perspective on no-input music” at NoiseFloor Festival, Staffordshire University, Beaconside, Stafford.
- 26th May: Live performance “Schwanensee splitter” at Dorkbotlondon #78, MAT Lab, Queen Mary University, London.
- 29th September:”The audio mixer as creative tool in musical composition and performance” published as single issue of BEM, Institute of Electronic Music and Acoustics (IEM), Graz, Austria – paperback available at IEM, free download
- 12nd April: “Noises for Japan” – Electronic concert with Peter Venus and Spielmaschine, Barprojekt, Graz, Austria.